Care instructions - ClanofDK
Sterling Silver 925
- The best way to take care of your Sterling Silver jewellery is to wear it
- Clean your jewellery frequently by washing them with a phosphate-free detergent and dry with a soft, clean cotton cloth
- If your jewellery tarnishes, (gets yellowish-brownish tint), you can polish it again by rubbing the jewellery with an impregnated polishing cloth. Use straight, back-an-forth manner to maintain the appearance
- If the jewellery turns black, polishing with cream of powder is needed
- damage the silver surface
- will remove the oxidation, which is part of the design
- damage the semiprecious stones
- make the shiny silver surfaces matt
- Remember to apply your hairspray and perfume BEFORE putting on any jewellery
- Please avoid your jewellery to be in contact with water, lotion and other cosmetics
- Please store your silver bits in dry room or in a jewellery box - never in the bathroom. Keep a paper anti-tarnish strip in your jewellery box.
- Water, lotions, perfume, sunshine, heat etc. might affect the leather
- If your leather bracelet gets wet, take it off and let it dry naturally
- Black and brown leather might miss-color light clothes.